On Monday, February 20th, Nardo Manaloto and Wen Dombrowski MD MBA of CATALAIZE are hosting an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Networking Meetup at HIMSS 17. Health IT colleagues are invited to join them between 3 pm and 4:30 pm in room 414D on the 4th floor of the West Convention Hall building at the conference in Orlando.
According to CATALAIZE CEO Nardo Manaloto, “We want to create a community of people interested in how Artificial Intelligence can be applied to improve all aspects of health – from patient experience, to clinical care, and business automation.”
Dr. Dombrowski hopes participants will learn from each other and find ways to collaborate, “Even if you are not an algorithm engineer, AI is becoming more ubiquitous in our lives and is impacting everyone.
Quick Summary (Extracted by Machine Learning)
- What is the most important topic for healthcare to address regarding AI?
- How can patients benefit from AI in healthcare?
- What are the most interesting startups in healthcare based on AI at the moment, and why?
- What is the problem you would like to see a startup address with AI?
- Within healthcare, it is exciting to learn about the new ways that AI can improve care.
Goto Original Post: http://healthstandards.com/blog/2017/02/16/artificial-intelligence-himss-17/
Published: Thu Feb 16 2017 05:09:00 GMT-0500 (EST)