This is a critical era in which every facet of our lives is influenced by computer algorithms and machine learning. We may not realize it, but our websites, mobile devices, and apps all have some form of machine learning or deep learning embedded in them. The 90’s were the era of the Internet, the year 2000 was the time of making enterprise apps ready for the Internet, and 2007 to 2013 was the era of the mobile a with the introduction of iPhones. Currently, we are living in the era of “Cognification” which means all applications and all devices are going to become smart. Lately, I have been tweeting a lot about AI and also working on a deep learning system for my startup Iterate.ai. I believe an understanding of Artificial Intelligence is essential for each and every on of us to be aware of and clearly understand. This aggregation site is designed to educate and build awareness of the upcoming technology wave. If you are new to AI here are some helpful links.
Lately, I have been tweeting a lot about AI and also working on deep learning system for my company Iterate.ai. Since I believe AI is an essential topic. Each and every one of us should be aware and have an understanding of it. That’s why I put this aggregation site together to increase the awareness of this topic. If you are new to AI here are some helpful links to get you started.
- 15 Uses of AI in Real Life: http://beebom.com/examples-of-artificial-intelligence/
- The History of AI: http://www.livescience.com/47544-history-of-a-i-artificial-intelligence-infographic.html
- AI Basics: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/ai_basics/ai_basics_getstarted
- The difference between Machine learning and Deep learning:
- The current state of AI: https://chrisinmaryville.net/the-current-state-of-artificial-intelligence-infographic.html
- A video tutorial series on AI (very good one): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b99UVkWzYTQ&t=7s